> Festival Plaza > Fortune-teller tents
- At a fortune-teller tent, the fortune teller can suggest a place where the player may have "luck".
- This may be described as "decent", "good", or "pretty good" luck.
- If the fortune teller says the player will have luck at a lottery shop or haunted house, then if they visit the suggested location, they may receive a better outcome than they would have before hearing it.
- For example, if the player may have luck in a lottery shop, the prize may turn out better or the player may get a bonus drawing.
- The fortune teller can also say the player will have luck in Festival Plaza itself; this will increase the amount of FC the player receives for completing requests, either doubling (for decent luck), tripling (good luck), or quadrupling it (pretty good luck).
- The fortune teller will also give the player a phrase to "bring you luck".
- This phrase will be added to the player's repertoire of phrases they can use to customize their messages in their Festival Plaza profile settings.
- They are added into the Common Phrases category.
- The player can only have their fortune told once a day, but if they return to the fortune teller, they may rehear their fortune.
- Fortune-teller tents charge 10 FC for their services.
- All tents have three levels: , , and .
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.