- Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn't show its emotions on the surface.
- Litten can attack with flaming hairballs! Its fur is rich in oils and immensely flammable.
- Litten grooms itself by licking its fur, and then uses the collected fur as fuel for fireball attacks!
- When the time comes for Litten to shed its old fur, it all burns up in a glorious blaze.
- The move Ember attacks an opponent by firing a small flame at it.
- Litten knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!
|Species||Fire Cat Pokemon|
- The bell-like object attached at the base of Torracatfs neck is a flame sac, an organ that can produce flames.
- Torracatfs emotions cause a rise in the organfs temperature, and when the organ spits flames, it rings with the high, clear sound of a bell.
- Torracat attacks using the flames emitted from this bell.
- Torracatfs mane serves as an excellent sensory organ, and it can sense whatfs going on around it?even in the dark!
- It can also detect the presence of hidden enemies.
- Torracat has a great love for battle and will attack so relentlessly that its opponents lose the will to fight.
- And yet it sometimes behaves like spoiled child in front of Trainers or Pokemon with whom it has built a relationship of trust.
- The cat punch that this Pokemon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful.
- It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!
|Species|| Fire Cat Pokemon|
- As its fighting spirit increases, the flames that Incineroar produces within its body burst from its navel and waistline.
- Since the flames somewhat resemble a championship belt, theyfre known as its gflame belt,h and the Pokemon unleashes moves that use flames from it.
- In the heat of battle, Incineroar shows no concern for its opponents?and sometimes even launches attacks that strike the opposing Trainer!
- As a result, many tend to dislike this Pokemon and keep it at a distance.
- Darkest Lariat is a Dark-type physical move that only Incineroar can learn, and it allows Incineroar to deal damage while ignoring the effects of any stat changes that the target might otherwise be affected by.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.