> Pre-Release Information > Pokemon Gold and Silver Coming to 3DS Virtual Console
Pokemon Gold and Silver Coming to 3DS Virtual Console
- The original Game Boy Color versions of Pokemon Gold and Silver will arrive on the Nintendo 3DS eShop as Virtual Console titles on September 22.
- When initially launched on the Game Boy Color system, the Pokemon Gold Version game continued to expand the Pokemon universe, adding 100 Pokemon, held items, Pokemon eggs, and real-time events thanks to an internal game clock.
- Now a new feature lets you trade and battle Pokemon using local wireless on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems!
- Dozens of Pokemon join the action, including Legendary Pokemon trio Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.
- Pokemon Gold Version introduced new Pokemon types as well?look out for Steel-type and Dark-type Pokemon throughout your travels. At the start of your expedition, you’ll have the option to choose one of three starting Pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile.
- Then, prepare to battle your rival frequently as the two of you make your way across the incredible Johto region. You’ll find Pokemon in Pokemon Gold Version that you won’t find in Pokemon Silver Version, so look for a fellow Trainer to trade with!
- Experience the classic gameplay of the Pokemon Gold Version game!
- Discover the innovations that started with the Pokemon Gold Version game.
- Battle and trade with friends using local wireless
- Catch all of the 100 Johto Region Pokemon by trading with your friends who have the Pokemon Silver Version game!
- This game is only playable in 2D.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.