- It is the added element from pokemon sun and moon.
- Bonnie named their daughter in the Pokemon anime.
- Bond Phenomenon may be achieved when the trust between the Trainer and the Pokemon reaches maximum.
- Satoshi and Ash's Greninja are similar.
- While a Pokemon and Trainer are using this form, the Trainer shares the Pokemon's pain in the same place the Pokemon was dealt damage.
- The Trainer can also share the Pokemon's point of view.
- If the form is not mastered, the Trainer and Pokemon can pass out from exhaustion.
- Additionally, it gains the ability to form large-sized Water Shurikens on its back.
- In this form, the strength of Greninja's legs are superior to that of an ordinary Greninja.
The difference of Mega Evolution and Bond Phenomenon
- Unlike Mega Evolution or Primal Reversion, the transformation does not require any specific items for either the Trainer or the Pokemon.
Bond Phenomenon in game
- This unique Greninja possesses the Battle Bond Ability, which triggers the transformation after the opposing Pokemon has fainted and increases the power of Water Shuriken.
- This alternate form is called Ash-Greninja.
- this Greninja can transform into Ash-Greninja by defeating a Pokemon in a battle with two or more Pokemon, activating its unique Ability, Battle Bond.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.