- Prepare Flame Body (Ability) or Magma Armor (Ability).
- If a Pokemon with Flame Body is in the party (even if fainted), the number of cycles it takes for all Pokemon Eggs in the party to hatch are halved.
- Prepare Destiny Knot.
- Take over five Individual at random.
- Prepare Everstone.
- Take over 100% Nature, to have Everstone.
- Prepare Carefully selected Pokemon
- Prepare Ditto, V1 Certainty.
Sum of all individual values
|Serif||IV total(MAX 186)|
|This one, overall, I would say is wonderfully outstanding in ability!||151~186|
|This one, overall, I would say is quite impressive in ability!||121~150|
|This one, overall, I would describe as having better-than-average ability.||91~120|
|This one, overall, I would describe as being of average ability.||0~90|
Highest individual value
|It's flawless! A thing of perfection! ...Hmm... That's how I call it.||31(V)|
|That stat is outstanding! ...Hmm... That's how I call it.||26〜30(U)|
|That stat is quite impressive. ...Hmm... That's how I call it.||16〜25|
|That stat is relatively good. ...Hmm... That's how I call it.||0〜15|
Carefully selected method
- To have Everstone at Carefully selected Pokemon
- To have Destiny Knot at Ditto.
- Day-Care Couple to deposit.
- Hatch eggs.
- Take a judged.
- Increase hope V
- repeat, repeat, repeat ando repeat.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.