Island Scan.QR Scanner
- The QR Scanner's main function is scanning QR Codes.
- Scanning any QR Code records the Pokemon it describes as seen in the Pokedex if it is not already.
- The player is limited in the number of times they can scan QR Codes in succession.
- This limit is indicated by a row of 10 scan icons along the top of the 3DS's upper screen.
- When the player performs a scan, one of these icons becomes darkened.
- These scans recharge at a rate of one every two hours.
- If the 3DS's time is changed, the QR Scanner's usable scans will be reset to 0.
Island Scan searches the island the player is currently on for rare Pokemon.
On Alola's natural islands, it will always find a Pokemon; on Aether Paradise or in Ultra Space, Island Scan will fail and will not count as a use.
The Pokemon it will find depends on the island and the day of the week.
These Pokemon are all Pokemon that are not native to the Alola region.
When Island Scan finds a Pokemon, it tells the player where it can be found and starts a timer that counts down from one hour.
This denotes how long the player will be able to find the Pokemon.
It cannot call for help, and if the Pokemon is knocked out or caught, the Island Scan ends immediately even if the time has not run out.
Running away from the Pokemon does not end the Island Scan timer.
If the player runs from and repeatedly encounters the designated Island Scan Pokemon, they do not encounter a single individual, who always has the same Nature, Ability, and other data; each encounter is different, with randomly generated data.
Island Scan Pokemon also know specific Egg Moves (unless the Pokemon has none).
- When the player has accumulated 100 points from scanning QR Codes, they can use Island Scan.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.