- A Battle Royal is a type of Pokemon battle introduced in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
- A Battle Royal involves four Trainers all battling each other at the same time.
- The format is based on the battles that the four guardian deities of Alola take part in to decide who is the strongest of them all.
- Battle Royals are held at the Battle Royal Dome.
- Occasionally, The Royal (Professor Kukui) will appear as one of the opponents in the Master Rank.
- In a Battle Royal, each Trainer brings up to three Pokemon into the ring, using one Pokemon at a time.
- At the end of a turn, if a Trainer has no Pokemon left, the Battle Royal ends.
- All participants are scored based on the number of Pokemon they knocked out, and the number of Pokemon they have remaining.
- During a Battle Royal, any Pokemon can target any of the other three opposing Pokemon as a target.
- If a targeted Pokemon is defeated before every Pokemon has taken their turn, any remaining attacks that were targeted for that Pokemon will fail.
- Moves that hit multiple targets will hit all three opponents, but the base power of these moves is reduced to 50%.
- It is impossible to forfeit in a Battle Royal.
- If a Trainer's Pokemon knocks out an opposing Pokemon, that Trainer receives a point.
- If a Pokemon faints due to indirect damage, such as poison or burn, the point is awarded to the Pokemon who caused the indirect damage to occur.
- If a Pokemon faints due to self-inflicted damage or effects, such as from recoil or Explosion, no points will be rewarded to anyone.
- The battle is over at the end of the turn after all of any one Trainer's Pokemon have fainted.
- The winner is determined based on the combined total of the KO points they earned and their remaining conscious Pokemon.
- If there is a tie using this method, the winner will be determined based on whose Pokemon have the most remaining HP.
- A Trainer who had all of their Pokemon faint cannot win, even if they have the most points, unless all three opponents also lost all of their Pokemon.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.