- Pokemon has Nature.
- A Pokemon's Nature is determined when it is generated by the game: when it is encountered in the wild, when it is obtained as an Egg, or when it is given to the player by a non-player character.
- Status menu.
- Plus correction by red, Minus correction by Blue.
Strict selection Nature for Wild Pokemon
- From Pokemon Emerald onward, if a Pokemon with Synchronize is in the first place in the party (even if fainted), any wild Pokemon encountered has a 50% chance of having the same Nature as the Pokemon with this Ability.
- Starting in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, if a Pokemon with Synchronize is leading the party, gift Pokemon (except Pokemon obtained via Mystery Gift) in the Undiscovered Egg Group will always have the same Nature.
Strict selection Nature for Pokemon Egg
- Have Everstone.
- If held in the Pokemon Nursery by a parent in its normal form in a region where it would have a regional variant, Pokemon bred will be of the normal form.
[Notices and Disclaimers]
Copyright on each information attributes to its creator or provider.
We prohibit all uses or diversions of all printed contents in this website without permission.
We, the company, as well as each information provider do not guarantee the accuracy of data and contents in this website. Also, data supply may be suspended or contents may be changed at anytime.
It is customer's responsibility for the use of this website.
We are not responsible of any loss or other detriments as a result of the data or printed contents printed in this website.
Please ask the link a [PR] question.